Friday, September 19, 2008

My Blue Foot

I can't say that it has been a very graceful week - as I hobble around the city. It all started last Saturday night when I fell down a flight of (3 - count 'em - 3) steps. I was carrying a very light tray of cookies and apparently decided I wanted to toss them. (come on people, I thought that was a great pun!) So I have tried to stay off of it as much as possible as the colours change.

Andrew has been icing it with a series of vegetables - peas, carrots - pretty much anything we can find in the freezer.
When I first arrived home after the accident I thought the foot was just a little swollen and would heal within a day or two.
Unfortuately when we unwrapped it the next day the colour had changed dramatically.
You can also see my surprise at the colour that my foot was - at least it was close to purple!
so for now I rest and the adventure will continue once things look a bit more natural.

No comments: