Monday, May 12, 2008

Playmates & Potatoe Jackets

I had wanted to post this before - a picture of our first potatoe jacket that we shared near Trafalgar Square - really tasty!



Before....




















And after....

















Then of course there is the fact that every free minute we have to ourselves (a very rare idea...) Andrew & I are in parks. Don't believe me?
Andrew swinging in Bristol
Us at Buckingham palace in the Queen Victoria gardens
Us at Buckingham palace in the Queen Victoria gardens right before my Mom called me. (I told her the view was amazing.)
Us at Kensington Gardens by the Italian Gardens (yeah swans!)
We often get other tourists to take our picture in exchange for us taking theirs. Families are best - kids can't run that fast. The weather keeps on getting warmer & warmer and I know that soon I will have to book a trip out to one of the beaches in the South West of England. Miss you all!

No comments: