Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tower of London pics




Yeah, so I finally figured out how to uplaod pics to the blog and figured out how to get onto wi-fi networks. (OH so important right now.) Kay - so Bristol is really quiet. Too quiet in fact, and there aren't as many job postings as there are in London...so... we might be heading back to London seeing as that everything SWAPP is able to help us with is right there. darn it, eh?
These shots here are from the view of Tower Bridge and the new monument that they have on Tower Green for the scaffold site. Very sweet, a lot better than the old sign that just stated who had been exectuted there. I asked some of the Yoeman Warders if there were still ghost sightings and one said that just the other week his wife had seen something eerie on the Tower Green.
Yesturday in Bristol we walked the entire city in half a day and climbed lots of hills. (It's like San Francisco) ...I can't believe I am going to say this but...I miss London.
Aside from that I am applying everywhere for a job, Madame Tussaud's, London Dungeons, anywhere touristic with a gift shop I am willing to do. And starbucks. No tim hortons though..sigh.
I guess things will pick up in a few days when we are back near civilization. (I hope.)
cheers!

No comments: