Saturday, November 1, 2008

Me & My Girl

7:30pm Friday October 24: I began the 48 hour Showtime Challenge, rehearsing and mounting Me & My Girl at the London Palladium in two days with a cast of 127! Tiring, but rewarding.

Admittedly, my part was rather small -- I was in one number as a member of the Cockney ensemble. But I played it to the hilt nonetheless. The show went beautifully; even I was amazed at how well it turned out with so little group rehearsal. My adoring public (Brianne, cousin Emily who made it to town, our friend Ed and our new flatmate Matt) enjoyed the show very much, despite the bad seats I managed to procure for them. Please find below a few pics from the rehearsal. I actually didn't get a chance to really know people during the whole process, as there just wasn't time. I snapped pics here of costumes I found entertaining!





No comments: